Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Just For Fun: Comics About Mental Illness That Don't Suck

Yesterday, my husband showed me a comic that had me laughing my proverbial donkey off. Since I'm having another one of those days where I either don't feel like talking about my OCD or I don't have anything to say on the topic that is worth reading, I decided to do another roundup of things that don't suck. This time, it's going to be comics, but you read the title, so you know that already.

This is the comic that inspired this post. It reminded me of what I do for most of the day trying to stay ahead of and distracted from my anxiety. Yeah, it's not about mental illness specifically, but it speaks to it. 

My anxiety pukes on me too, comic strip writer.


I think uncontrollable shaking and nausea would be very helpful in a life or death situation. 


Sometimes, it is just like this. 

You can't negotiate with mental illnesses. 
(Comic from Hyperbole and a Half)


That's how I've lost 25 pounds in the past three months.
(Comic from Mania, Madness and Markers)



Feel free to share your favorite comics in the comments section below.




No comments:

Post a Comment